1. Keep your circle small. Quality over quantity, overall less bullshit. Make quality friends who listen to your problems, stay with people that are better than you, that speak better than you.
2. NEVER ever pray for an easy life, instead, pray for the strength to endure the most difficult one. Real champions are the ones who still work/sweat when the majority took a break
3. Working hard will always beat talent/skill. Having a great WILL will overcome whatever your opponents are up to. In every single aspect. Plant this idea in your head when you feel like taking a break, when you’re exhausted. This applies to every domain.
4. Respect everyone no matter their appearance/social status/character/attitude towards you. The way you treat the janitor is much more relevant than the way you treat your principal/boss. Open and hold the door for both men and women.
5. The most powerful men are those who have themselves in control. CONTROL yourself. Stop jacking off. Don’t take that extra beer if you see blurry. Exchange temporary enjoyment for the long term one! Invest, read, get a useful degree!
6. Control your emotions. Will that bad event matter in 10 days/months? Get over it then! That’s why it happened to you, to figure out a way around it! These type of people will succeed in life, not the ones who cry about it. Everything is a perspective, always maintain a rational and wise tone. Leave your emotions for the ladies!
7. Invest in yourself. A lot. Your family, car, business, career might all be taken from you one day. Your mind and body will stay with you on this planet until the end. Maintain a good shape, work out to boost confidence and for overall better looks. Read and always keep your goal in mind. Cut out sodas, fast-food is okay but no more than once a week. Keep working out and evolve your mind, you will stand out from everyone!
8. Reduce your social media activity, your feed can be very toxic for your life. Don’t compare yourself to others and don’t care what people think! IF you are reading this answer here then you are already on a good path for your future!
9. Be grateful for everything! Literally everything that happens around you. Your bed, your health, your colleagues, the air you breathe, your parents, the food that you eat. Keep in mind how much your everyday aspects help you get trough the day. Most people only understand this when they lack a certain object they took for granted. Practice gratitude
10. Keep a journal. There is no better alternative for writing down your own thoughts, relieve from stress or anger. Writing relaxes your and helps your mind put itself in order! And as I said, your mind is very important for you!
Here is a space for personal development:
Author: Andrei Ţaga